188bongda.com

QC Gornik Polkowice VS KS Legionovia Legionowo, a tough game

Thảo luận trong 'Quảng cáo tổng hợp' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 3/6/20.

  1. Lượt xem: 151

    kimtan2021 PageRank 0 Member

    Tham gia ngày:
    20/4/20
    Bài viết:
    15
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Gornik Polkowice VS KS Legionovia Legionowo, a tough game
    1. After 22 rounds, soccer handicap tips Gornik Polkowice got 8 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Poland Division 2. In the last 20 games, Gornik Polkowice got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

    [​IMG]

    2. After 22 rounds, KS Legionovia Legionowo got 3 wins, 4 draws, 15 losses and placed the 17 of the Poland Division 2. In the last 20 games, KS Legionovia Legionowo got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 15.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gornik Polkowice 0.92-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 145 matches, the home team got 60 wins, 43 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 41.38%; Draw win rate: 29.66%; Away win rate: 28.97%; Home odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.86%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 14 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 21.43%; Over odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 14.29%; Under odds win rate: 42.86%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.40-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tips guide Gornik Polkowice(51.4%), Draw(25.2%), KS Legionovia Legionowo(23.4%)
     
    Quan tâm nhiều
    #1

Chia sẻ trang này